Thursday, January 1, 2009

GooD LuCk 2009

"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009"...huhuhu....Its the first day of 2009, so i woke up early today. Got a massage from Prof Mokhtar..."if both u want exam today, call me before 8.30am"...What's now?...i called my exam partner to tell her about this, then she answered me this way "x mo la, aku da tension ngan malas nak exam"...Then, i decided to take the exam alone...At 9.00am, i was in the ward waiting for my clerking patient. After spending around 1 hour of clerking, it's the time to present to "the Chief"..hahaha...When the presentation done, "the Chief" tortured me mentally, he told me that my discussion part was very poor...hahaha...By that time, i thought, i am gonna fail in this medical posting exam...But then unexpectedly, right infront of me, he jotted down '54%' .....Yeaaaahh...Alhamdullilah...thank god...for the luck of 2009, he let me pass the exam..x kesah la cukup2 makan je...janji lulus...and i had promised to him that i will do better next time.....I hope i will get luck continously through out this year...amin...

p/s : Happy New Year Baby...

1 comment: